We have move all our post on Libogski.com and more awesome videos is on that site. Please visit it instead of this site. Thank you
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Home » » Cz3ch C@st1ng - Eva 7611

Cz3ch C@st1ng - Eva 7611


Name: Eva
Age: 27
Location: Prague
Occupation: photo model
Characteristics: Snow White

No, I didn’t go crazy. Just take a look at Eva and tell me she doesn’t look like Snow White! Of course she does. That pretty face, little mouth with bloody red lips and dark hair… If I saw her sleeping I’d try to kiss her. Well, I’d do that anyway… Eva is a young model from Prague and she decided to move her career a notch. She came to us and… Well, I guess you know the rest of this fairy-tale. There are no dwarves involved though, but I’m sure you will like it anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment